[MOD] Spam message

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
      I've deleted what looks like a repetitive spam message claiming to be from Tim Ottinger. Tim, please check to see if one of your accounts has been hacked.

      John Roth
    • Tim Ottinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
        Thanks for spotting that!

        Tim Ottinger
        http://agileinaflash.blogspot.com/
        http://agileotter.blogspot.com/

      • Tim Ottinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2012
          Has it all stopped? I changed password (pretty menial attempt at resolution, I know).