Re: [XP] How are you using VersionOne?

  • Curtis Cooley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 16, 2012
      On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Charlie Poole <charliepoole@...>wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > One of the cool things about this list is that we can all throw in our
      > reactions based
      > on our different life / professional experiences and it's all good. Thanks
      > for your
      > positive attitude.
      >
      > Charlie
      >
      > On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:09 PM, <theropas@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi Charlie,
      > >
      > > You are absolutely right. I was just being a tad flippant. My offer was
      > > help see if there was any value to be had. I'll be more than happy to say
      > > "hey, you know what, you don't need this". I'm not in sales, and nobody
      > > wins if the tool is not adding value.

      I would spend some time seeing what problems it does solve, so when/if
      those problems arise, or you're having them already, you have a possible
      solution. Like that weird shaped club you found on sale and never used
      until to were in a situation where no other club would help. Now you're
      glad it's in your bag.