Job in Zürich

  • Giuseppe Di Pierri
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2011
      Hi everybody,

      we're are hiring in Zürich (banking area).

      A few applications has been evaluated, but I still think the job
      description was a bit too generic and would like to provide my line manager
      some more specific profiles (XPs).

      If you're interested, feel free to submit your application to me (
      dipiergi@..., since we're beyond the deadline of the 19th).

      Thank you in advance.

      Best regards,

      pino

      -----

      La job description:

      Title Java Developer (m/f)Job Reference # 80312BRLocation Switzerland -
      ZürichCity ZürichFunction Category Information TechnologyBusiness
      Divisions Corporate
      CenterJob Type TemporaryDescription Environment / Project description
      The FICC IT Structured Solutions team in Zürich is looking for an
      experienced Java Developer with the interest and capability to understand
      the business and products we support. This is a hands-on role that includes
      liaising with business stakeholders and analysts to gather and understand
      new requirements, designing and implementing new solutions as well as
      extending existing implementations.

      Task & Responsibilities
      The successful candidate will work as part of a small development team to
      enhance and maintain the FX Investor application.

      Deliverables
      The development team are focussed on the business delivery pipeline,
      working iteratively and delivering functionality to production on a weekly
      basis.

      Required Experience / Skills

      - Has at least 5 years professional development experience with Java.
      - Has experience with Java development in both SE and EE environments.
      - Has experience with test driven development.
      - Works in a methodological and structured way, and pays attention to
      detail.
      - Respects deadlines, is able to assess risk and set priorities accordingly.
      - Is a team player and enjoys working in diverse and dynamic teams.
      - Has very strong communication skills and fluent in English.

      - Familiarity with Web technologies (GWT, HTML, JavaScript) and Unix is
      beneficial.
      - Experience with testing tools for Web applications is beneficial.
      - Experience with messaging technologies (JMS/RV/EMS/MQ) is beneficial.
      Requirements AD
      Finding Fee due to applicable finding partner contract.

      Start date: Q1 2012 (flexibel)
      Availability: 100%
      Duration: 12 months with extension possible
      Place of work: Opfikon

      Deadline for CV's: Friday the 19th of December at 15:00 o clockOur Offering UBS
      can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career
      opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the
      contribution of every individual. Together we will shape and strengthen the
      UBS brand. Take the next stepReady to take the next step? We look forward
      to hearing from you. Contact DetailsUBS
      Supply & Demand Management
      Mr. O. Huber
      +41-44-234 97 93Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity
      Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the
      diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.