Re: [XP] Understanding when

  • Steven Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
      If you haven't already, I recommend picking up and reading Working
      Effectively with Legacy Code. For duplicate code detection across any
      language (string-based, not expression-tree-based), check out Atomiq, which
      provides a nice visual representation of the code under analysis and has
      some knobs you can turn to make adjust how sensitively it should detect
      duplicate code. http://getatomiq.com

      Cheers,
      Steve

      --
      Software Craftsmanship 2012 AntiPatterns Wall Calendar -
      http://bit.ly/SC_2012

      --
      Steve Smith
      http://SteveSmithBlog.com/