Re: [XP] Call for XP 2012 (The 13th International Conference on Agile Software Development)

  • Peter Bell
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
      Err, is this an email dated December 1st for a conference with a mandatory submission deadline (except for research papers) of November 27th?

      Hubert, could you clarify if it's worth anyone submitting anything other than research papers or whether the deadline was definitively passed before this email went out?

      Thanks!
      Peter

    • Peter Bell
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
        Ahh, seem like on the site it's now saying we can submit (non-academic) proposals until December 11th
        http://xp2012.org/submit/submit

        And it's in Malmo - awesome city for a conference!

        Best Wishes,

      • D.André Dhondt
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
          This message is dated Dec 1 but says the deadline for the call for
          submissions for talks was this past Sunday--is it already too late to
          submit a talk now?

          D. Andr� Dhondt
          Executive/Agile Software Coach
          www.Dhondt-Teams-Gel.com

          mobile: 215-805-0819
          skype: d.andre.dhondt
          twitter: @adhondt http://dhondtsayitsagile.blogspot.com/

          Support low-cost conferences -- http://AgileTour.org/

        • D.André Dhondt
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
            Oops--didn't see your updates, thanks Peter!