Regarding Agille Tour Pune 2011-15th October 2011

  • Madhur Kathuria
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      Hi

      We only have a 25 delegate seats left for Agile Tour Pune 2011

      Please use the link below to register

      <goog_1481856014>
      http://www.meraevents.com/event/isec-presents-agile-tour-2011-pune

      You can find more information here

      www.isec.co/event_detail_info.php?event_id=6

      Please do write to me in case of any queries.
      ---
      With Regards,
      *Madhur Kathuria, CSC, CSP, CSM, CSA*
      Chair, India Scrum Enthusiasts Community (ISEC)

      Behavorial Coach and Personal Mentor
      Agile and Change Management consultant
      Member, Global Agile Tour Board
      Founding Secratary, Agile Pune