Re: [XP] Remote Pairing

  • Jeff Langr
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 4, 2011
      On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:15 PM, James Carr <james.r.carr@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, I forgot that skype doesn't let you share control. Doh!

      I believe it does with plugins, e.g. the Yuuguu plugin. Or at least it did a
      few years ago. However, I had some issues with the plugins that prevented it
      from being an effective solution.

      Larry--thanks for the info about NX, I will take a look.

      Jeff
      Langr Software Solutions
      http://langrsoft.com
      http://agileinaflash.com <http://agileinaflash.com--/> - Agile in a Flash:
      the most comprehensive agile reference & source of wisdom available!

    • Jeff Langr
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 4, 2011