Re: [XP] Remote Pairing

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 4, 2011
      Thanks to All for the tips! Hopefully at least one of them will work!

      I'm heading to the big off-site kickoff meeting for our
      intercontinental mobile app project. Got my St. Christopher medal in
      my pocket, just in case! 8^)

      GB.

    • Jeff Langr
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 4, 2011
        On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:15 PM, James Carr <james.r.carr@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I forgot that skype doesn't let you share control. Doh!

        I believe it does with plugins, e.g. the Yuuguu plugin. Or at least it did a
        few years ago. However, I had some issues with the plugins that prevented it
        from being an effective solution.

        Larry--thanks for the info about NX, I will take a look.

        Jeff
        Langr Software Solutions
        http://langrsoft.com
        http://agileinaflash.com <http://agileinaflash.com--/> - Agile in a Flash:
        the most comprehensive agile reference & source of wisdom available!