Re: [XP] Remote Pairing

  • Israel Antezana
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 30, 2011
      Are you using iMacs at both ends? if yes, you could just use ichat that provides a very nice and easy way to share a remote desktop.

      Regards,

      Israel Antezana R.
      www.israelantezana.wordpress.com

      ________________________________
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 4, 2011
        On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:15 PM, James Carr <james.r.carr@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I forgot that skype doesn't let you share control. Doh!

        I believe it does with plugins, e.g. the Yuuguu plugin. Or at least it did a
        few years ago. However, I had some issues with the plugins that prevented it
        from being an effective solution.

        Larry--thanks for the info about NX, I will take a look.

        Jeff
        Langr Software Solutions
        http://langrsoft.com
        http://agileinaflash.com <http://agileinaflash.com--/> - Agile in a Flash:
        the most comprehensive agile reference & source of wisdom available!