AgileDC 2011 - Last Chance for Early Bird Pricing

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      Early bird pricing ends 8/31/2011

      We are excited to have a full schedule and 2 great keynote speakers:

      - Ken Schwaber - Author and co-founder of SCRUM
      - Sanjiv Augustine - Author and co-founder of LitheSpeed

      AgileDC 2011 is the largest Agile community organized event in the Washington DC metro area. We bring together Agile thought-leaders and practitioners from government agencies and private industries alike.

      Register at http://AgileDC.org
      Get 15% off by using the code: AgileDCUserGroup

      Hope to see you there

      Bob Payne