[XP] Re: Kanban vs Scrum

  • phlipcpp
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 3, 2011
      > Another way to look at estimating in Kanban is this.

      Excuse my lacunae, but I feel the need to reveal that, for several years now, Kanban has ranked with Sudoku on my "must avoid ever learning the first thing about" list.

      Fight the good fight, y'all! I'm not knocking Kanban, because I CAN'T!
    • Steven Gordon
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 3, 2011
        On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:06 AM, phlipcpp <phlip2005@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > > Another way to look at estimating in Kanban is this.
        >
        > Excuse my lacunae, but I feel the need to reveal that, for several years
        > now, Kanban has ranked with Sudoku on my "must avoid ever learning the first
        > thing about" list.
        >
        > Fight the good fight, y'all! I'm not knocking Kanban, because I CAN'T!

        And why should we care at all about what you think about things you do not
        want to even learn the first thing about?