AgileDC Keynote Speakers Announced - Ken Schwaber and Sanjiv Augustine

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      Agile luminaries Ken Schwaber and Sanjiv Augustine are keynoting AgileDC 2011!

      The AgileDC 2011 Organizing team is excited to announce that Agile luminaries Ken Schwaber and Sanjiv Augustine will be the keynote speakers at AgileDC 2011. Super Early Bird tickets are on sale for two more days!

      To Save an additional 10% enter the following discount code.

      Discount Code: AgileDCUserGroup

      Join us for AgileDC 2011. AgileDC 2011 is the largest community organized Agile event in the Washington DC metro area. We bring together Agile thought-leaders and practitioners from government agencies and private industries alike, for an engaging series of talks, workshops and networking opportunities.

      Last years conference sold out so we have moved to a larger venue and we have more tracks to choose from. We are currently working on the schedule.

      Date: Wednesday October 26th, 2011,
      Location: Kellogg Conference Hotel, Washington DC

      Visit http://agiledc.org... for information and registration.

      If you are interested sponsoring please drop us an email.

      AgileDC is a not-for-profit conference organized by Agile Philanthropy. Agile Philanthropy's mission is to assist not-for-profits through fund raising and volunteerism.

      Bob Payne