Re: [XP] Automated Development Testing Conference?

  • James Carr
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2011
      There is also the project automation experience in Florida this year that is
      held in conjunction with the Rich Web Experience:
      http://projectautomationexperience.com/conference/fort_lauderdale/2011/11/home

      <http://projectautomationexperience.com/conference/fort_lauderdale/2011/11/home>
      Thanks,
      James