[ANN] LeanSSC Europe Conference Series

  • Karl Scotland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011
      Apologies if you get this more than once. I just blogged details of the
      LeanSSC Europe Conference Series which I hope is of interest to these
      communities.
      http://availagility.co.uk/2011/06/20/the-leanssc-european-conference-series-2011/

      Details below so you don't have to click through.

      This year the LeanSSC <http://www.leanssc.org/> are running a series of
      conferences <http://europe.leanssc.org/conferences> which have been created
      to give local audiences more convenient access to similar and related
      content without the need to travel extensively. While each event will have
      its own unique flavour and presenters, the similarity in timing allows for
      some overlap, and we are encouraging people to choose the event most
      convenient for them. The LeanSSC is not differentiating between the events
      in priority or preference and does not view one as superior to another.

      Here are the details of the conferences. If you are in Europe, or fancy a
      trip, please consider submitting or registering I hope to see you there.
      Lean & Kanban 2011 Benelux

      - October 03 � October 04, Antwerp, Belgium
      - http://lkbe11.leanssc.org

      Call for Papers

      - Closed

      Speakers

      - Including Don Reinersten, David Anderson, Alan Shalloway, John Seddon,
      Dave Snowden, Michael Kennedy

      Registration

      Prices exclusive of VAT

      - 2 Day Conference Pass: 700 Eur until Aug 15 (then 800 Eur)
      - 2 Day Conference Pass + Dinner: 750 Eur until Aug 15 (then 850 Eur)
      - 2 Day Conference Pass + Dinner + Hotel (3 nights): 1150 Eur (then 1250
      Eur)

      Lean & Kanban 2011 Central Europe

      - October 17 � October 18, Munich, Germany
      - http://lkce11.leanssc.org

      Call for Papers

      - Currently *open*. Closes June 28th.

      Speakers

      - Including David Anderson, Kent Beck, Jim Benson, David Joyce and John
      Seddon

      Registration

      - To be announced

      LESS2011

      - October 30 � November 02, Stockholm, Sweden
      - http://less2011.leanssc.org/

      Call for Papers

      - Currently *open*. Closes July 18th.

      Tracks

      - Lean & Agile Product Development, Complexity & Systems Thinking, Beyond
      Budgeting, Transforming Organisations

      Keynotes

      - Peter Middleton, Jim Sutton, Steve Denning, Bjarte Bogsnes

      Tutorials

      - Alan Shalloway, Jean Tabaka, Benjamin Mitchell

      Registration

      Prices exclusive of VAT

      - Early registration EUR 595 until July 31
      - Regular registration EUR 695 until October 29
      - On-site registration EUR 795

      --
      Karl Scotland
      Lean & Agile Coach