survey on agile development

  • Lennaert Van der linden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2011
      Dear all,

      For my thesis I am researching the value of agile development when applying a
      new technology. To this end I am conducting a survey and kindly request you to
      participate.

      The questionnaire can be found at http://lennaertvanderlinden.nl/survey-start

      It will take about 10 minutes of your time. In return I can offer the results of
      the survey. Also, as part of my gratitude I will send you a personal postcard if
      you leave your address in the remarks section. If you are interested in the full
      research results, please say so in the remarks or send me a private mail.

      Any personal details provided such as the e-mail address will only be used to
      notify of the results and are removed when the survey is closed.

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Lennaert van der Linden
      The Netherlands

    • JeffGrigg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2011
        It's a very short and simple survey. I encourage contributing.

        --- Lennaert Van der linden <lennaertvanderlinden@...> wrote:
        > For my thesis I am researching the value of agile development
        > when applying a new technology. To this end I am conducting a
        > survey and kindly request you to participate.
        >
        > The questionnaire can be found at
        > http://lennaertvanderlinden.nl/survey-start
        >
        > It will take about 10 minutes of your time. In return I can
        > offer the results of the survey. Also, as part of my gratitude
        > I will send you a personal postcard if you leave your address
        > in the remarks section. If you are interested in the full
        > research results, please say so in the remarks or send me a
        > private mail.
        >
        > Any personal details provided such as the e-mail address will
        > only be used to notify of the results and are removed when
        > the survey is closed.
        >
        > Thanks in advance for your help.
        >
        > Lennaert van der Linden
        > The Netherlands