[mod] Gmail account hacked.

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      It looks like someone hacked Adam Sroka's gmail account. The same spam message appeared in both the XP and TDD lists.

      I've deleted the spam from this list and will put him on moderation until it's cleared up.

      John Roth
      Associate Moderator.
    • Adam Sroka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        Yes. Sorry about that. Apparently many Gmail accounts were hacked around the
        same time. I've taken steps including crafting a new strong password and
        turning on google's two-step authentication. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Thanks,
        Adam