Re: [XP] Real or Unreal Test. Help me argue with my colleagues

  • nader1talai@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2011
      Here is my understanding of the problem and suggestion

      Input is entered via B,
      A reads values and makes the values available to C
      C transmits values over the air to PC.

      I suggest that you need tests at system the whole end to end, module A, B, C and unit test level.

      You may build up the end to end tests through mocks and you will also need end to end test with the real system.

      Nader

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2011
        Thanks a lot!! I basically think same with you, but your language is so much
        better!