How to sell source code in an agilist way

  • M. Manca
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hi all,
      I know that there are a lot of old studies and statistics to say how
      much costs to develop some millions of source code lines in different
      high level languages and different application areas (in general
      military, space and medical applications).

      Anyway I would understand what strategy you use to sell your source
      codes in these different situations (supposing that the product is
      developed for the exclusive use of your customer and it is not a
      standard product that you may sell as could be an office package):

      1. in agile contracts
      2. in a close price contracts
      3. in a post-mortem contracts (this mean that your customer asks to buy
      the source codes after he previously buyed the prouct you developed for
      him; this may happed after some years of the product sold).

      Best regards,

    • Jhered
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
        Why about agile values/principles would impact how source code is sold?