[XP] Re: Facebook case study

  • marty.nelson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 22, 2011
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:

      > > What rapid feature adding are you referring to? Changing comments to
      > respond to the enter key rather than a button click? FB has barely changed
      > over the past two years. IMO, the UX changes have been awkward and only
      > prove that they are a technology company who doesn't know want to do about
      > UX.
      > >

      > RTFA

      Did that, except for the infoQ video. Was there something specific you thought addressed my question? For me, as a FB user, what new things have been added in the last 12 months that provide me new value?

      > Do you have any concrete ideas about what Facebook should do differently?
      > Or is the player hate all you've got?

      Like I said, FB is a great platform. My friends and family are all on it, so I'm on it. Is that enough of a differentiator? How are they more or less vulnerable than MySpace was?