ANN: Agile Ottawa Meetup: Tuesday, March 8, 2011

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi folks!

      Have you ever wanted to understand a bit more about Agile? What is all
      the buzz about? Why so many people are passionate about using Agile
      principles and practices to help them deliver?

      Agile Ottawa is going back to the basics! The agenda is very open, but,
      there are two requirements. One, read this introduction to Agile —
      before coming. It is short. It is really concise. And it is very
      informative. But, it will surely raise more questions than it answers.
      And that is the second requirement. Bring your questions. Bring lots of
      them. Write a few of them down before you come. I won’t promise that we
      will answer all your questions but we definitely will cover the top
      asked questions of the evening.

      See you on Tuesday, March 8! Bring a friend. Bring you manager. Heck,
      convince your executive team that this is the best possible way they can
      spend a Tuesday evening Besides, we tend to socialize a wee bit after
      the meetup and everyone who has ever been to a conference knows that is
      where the learning really starts to happen.

      This session will be facilitated by Glenn Waters of Westboro Systems.

      Networking from 6:00-6:30pm; presentation from 6:30-8:00pm. Location is
      Alcatel-Lucent at 600 March Rd. in Kanata, ON.

      No charge to attend. RSVP (requested but not required) through Meetup:
      http://www.meetup.com/agile-ottawa-canada/events/16756264/

      See you then!
      --
      Dave Rooney