If we had it to do over again?

  • William Pietri
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 26 9:39 AM
      Hi! The last couple of years I've gotten more and more involved in the
      Lean Startup movement. (It's basically XP + Lean + a set of matching
      business-side practices called Customer Development.) A lot of what's
      happening to it is reminiscent of the early Agile years.

      So I'm wondering: what would people do differently next time? I know I
      have my own lessons I took away from how things have gone, but I'd be
      really interested to hear what lessons other XPers would extract from
      our experience.

      Thanks,

      William

    • Kay A Pentecost
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 3, 2011

        <snip>

        > > This is really really important. In the book "Mastery" the author (I
        > forget
        > the name

        George Leonard. Wonderful book.
        http://www.amazon.com/Mastery-Keys-Success-Long-Term-Fulfillment/dp/04522675
        60/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1299194037&sr=1-4

        Kay P