Re: Agile Manifesto Team Reconvenes

  • MarvinToll.com
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 22, 2011
      True enough. I'm interested in speaking to anyone from a Fortune-25 company that resembles something Agile-like across the enterprise.

      If a company can't be named, and/or there is no willingness to share experiences, then I'm left with a shortage of hands-on practitioner collaborators.

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hanson <cmh@...> wrote:

      > On Feb 11, 2011, at 6:37 PM, MarvinToll.com wrote:
      >
      > > Can anyone name one Fortune-25 company that has embraced
      >
      > Whether or not one can be named has no bearing on whether or not such organizations exist.

    • Kay A Pentecost
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 3, 2011
        +10,000 (and I swore I'd never exaggerate again)

        Kay P