Re: Agile Manifesto Team Reconvenes

  • patelr08
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 11, 2011
      two things:

      1. I just finished listening to se-radio podcast about large scale agile developments and they disagree. Please go to www.se-radio.net and have a listen.

      2. I just came across Conways Law. Please google for specifics but to me it seems if I want well-written code I need to change the organisation to reflect that. I'm currently working in a very broken, waterfall, onshore/offshore, nonagile environment. The code is pretty bad.

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "MarvinToll.com" <MarvinToll@...> wrote:

      > @Ron - Having thought about this over-night... I finally feel free to articulate what my experience working within Successful Large Enterprises has caused me to conclude:
      >
      > "The notion of Agile as embodied in the Agile Manifesto (including the 12 principles) is simply not scalable for a large distributed enterprise."
      >
      > Even if the Agile Manifesto (including the 12 principles) is not a scalable notion the document and what it represents is still highly valued.
      >
      > http://10yearsagile.org

    • Kay A Pentecost
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 3, 2011
        +10,000 (and I swore I'd never exaggerate again)

        Kay P