[ANN] Mile High Agile 2011 Conference in Denver April 7 - call for speakers

  • Brad Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Agile Denver is excited to announce the Mile High Agile 2011 conference to be held in Denver Colorado on April 7, 2011. We are seeking speakers on agile and lean topics:

      http://milehighagile2011.agiledenver.org/session-proposals/

      Session proposals are due by February 15!

      We are also seeking sponsors who want to connect with our audience of agile professionals:

      http://milehighagile2011.agiledenver.org/sponsorship/

      We hope to see you in Denver in April!

      Brad Swanson,
      Agile Denver Co-Director