Re: [XP] The Agile Samurai books

  • Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2011
      It's a good book. Please see this blog entry also: http://agilesolutionspace.blogspot.com/2010/11/some-books-i-recommend-to-those-new-to.html

      C. Keith Ray

      Amplify Your Agility
      Coaching | Training | Assessment | eLearning
      http://industriallogic.com

      On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:59 AM, "Khalid" <KH411D@...> wrote:

      > I found a new book at amazon "The Agile Samurai" authored by Jonathan Rasmussen, I need some of you guys what do you think about this book, I need some related agile books for learning, if anyone has a recomendation its good for me

    • Khalid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2011
        I found that "The Art of Agile Development" is a great book too, well I better buy those two books, thanks for the advice

        --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Keith Ray <keith.ray@...> wrote:

        > It's a good book. Please see this blog entry also: http://agilesolutionspace.blogspot.com/2010/11/some-books-i-recommend-to-those-new-to.html
        >
        > C. Keith Ray
        >
        > Amplify Your Agility
        > Coaching | Training | Assessment | eLearning
        > http://industriallogic.com
        >
        > On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:59 AM, "Khalid" <KH411D@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I found a new book at amazon "The Agile Samurai" authored by Jonathan Rasmussen, I need some of you guys what do you think about this book, I need some related agile books for learning, if anyone has a recomendation its good for me

      • thierry henrio
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
          Hello Khalid
          On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:22 AM, Khalid <KH411D@...> wrote:

          > I found that "The Art of Agile Development" is a great book too, well I
          > better buy those two books, thanks for the advice

          What will you do with those books ?
          Read them ?
          And then ?

          IHMO, Knowledge, Information, Understanding can merely give us insights on
          what to learn next
          May Courage be with you, Thierry