[XP] Re: Help a journalist on an article about Agile in the real world

  • MarvinToll.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 9, 2011
      Likewise... I'll just react with a single iteration...

      Perhaps if Principle #11 included the notion that:

      "The best Architectures/Design/Implementation patterns emerge from self-organizing teams and the Agile Enterprise figures out how to harvest and leverage that insight."

      Then... I agree with Principle #11. I've just never interpreted the Principle from that perspective.