The Agile Samurai books

  • Khalid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
      I found a new book at amazon "The Agile Samurai" authored by Jonathan Rasmussen, I need some of you guys what do you think about this book, I need some related agile books for learning, if anyone has a recomendation its good for me
    • Keith Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2011
        It's a good book. Please see this blog entry also: http://agilesolutionspace.blogspot.com/2010/11/some-books-i-recommend-to-those-new-to.html

        C. Keith Ray

        Amplify Your Agility
        Coaching | Training | Assessment | eLearning
        http://industriallogic.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2011
          I found that "The Art of Agile Development" is a great book too, well I better buy those two books, thanks for the advice

          --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Keith Ray <keith.ray@...> wrote:

          > It's a good book. Please see this blog entry also: http://agilesolutionspace.blogspot.com/2010/11/some-books-i-recommend-to-those-new-to.html
          >
          > C. Keith Ray
          >
          > Amplify Your Agility
          > Coaching | Training | Assessment | eLearning
          > http://industriallogic.com
          >
          > On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:59 AM, "Khalid" <KH411D@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I found a new book at amazon "The Agile Samurai" authored by Jonathan Rasmussen, I need some of you guys what do you think about this book, I need some related agile books for learning, if anyone has a recomendation its good for me

        • thierry henrio
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
            Hello Khalid
            On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:22 AM, Khalid <KH411D@...> wrote:

            > I found that "The Art of Agile Development" is a great book too, well I
            > better buy those two books, thanks for the advice

            What will you do with those books ?
            Read them ?
            And then ?

            IHMO, Knowledge, Information, Understanding can merely give us insights on
            what to learn next
            May Courage be with you, Thierry