Re: [XP] Marshmallow Challenge [semi-OT]

  • D.André Dhondt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2010
      My team played this game back in August--no spoilers, but teasers:
      http://dhondtsayitsagile.blogspot.com/2010/08/make-all-your-obstacles-into.html

      If you're having a hard time picturing your team getting together to play a
      game--just wait for the right timing, as described in the post.

      --
      D. Andr� Dhondt
      mobile: 215-805-0819

      Support low-cost conferences -- http://AgileTour.org/