{MOD] Re: [XP] gifts %--)

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
      You have been placed on moderation. Do not attempt to spam this group again.

      John Roth
      Moderator

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
        Hello, Pirkka. On Thursday, December 2, 2010, at 6:39:27 PM, you
        wrote:

        > hi, a few days ago, I purchased several Christmas gifts from a
        > bussiness company, because all products in discount season, very
        > affordable, you can go to brow: mobilesoso.com, if you find
        > appropriate item, decorating your Christmas Days. $--)

        Die, spammer, in pain.

        He who will not apply new remedies must expect old evils. -- Francis Bacon
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
          Hello, John. On Thursday, December 2, 2010, at 7:15:09 PM, you
          wrote:

          > You have been placed on moderation. Do not attempt to spam this group again.

          You are too kind :)

          Think! -- Aretha Franklin