gifts %--)

  • Pirkka Jokela
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
      hi, a few days ago, I purchased several Christmas gifts from a
      bussiness company, because all products in discount season, very
      affordable, you can go to brow: mobilesoso.com, if you find
      appropriate item, decorating your Christmas Days. $--)
    • John Roth
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
        You have been placed on moderation. Do not attempt to spam this group again.

        John Roth
        Moderator

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
          Hello, Pirkka. On Thursday, December 2, 2010, at 6:39:27 PM, you
          wrote:

          > hi, a few days ago, I purchased several Christmas gifts from a
          > bussiness company, because all products in discount season, very
          > affordable, you can go to brow: mobilesoso.com, if you find
          > appropriate item, decorating your Christmas Days. $--)

          Die, spammer, in pain.

          He who will not apply new remedies must expect old evils. -- Francis Bacon
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
            Hello, John. On Thursday, December 2, 2010, at 7:15:09 PM, you
            wrote:

            > You have been placed on moderation. Do not attempt to spam this group again.

            You are too kind :)

            Think! -- Aretha Franklin