Re: [XP] XP Groups in SE Michigan

  • D.André Dhondt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17, 2010
      For people elsewhere in the world, the Agile Alliance has a pretty decent
      list of user groups:

      http://www.agilealliance.org/resources/agile-user-groups/

      If you see nothing there, check to see if there's an Agile Tour stop
      nearby--you'll meet local enthusiasts there!

      http://agiletour.org/

      --
      D. Andr� Dhondt
      mobile: 215-805-0819