Re: [XP] Whose requirements (was: Is Kanban Agile?)

  • Vic Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2010
      Hi,

      On 10/9/2010 8:44 AM, Steven Gordon wrote:
      In the software world, there are many famous examples of low quality work
      > being fabulously successful in the market because the functionality was what
      > the market wanted (or was made to want by effective marketing).

      That's a living Chinese philosophy. Just barely good enough, and just
      a little less so if you don't pay attention. I've had pants made for me
      in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, and Harbin, China. In each case the
      trend is for the zipper tabs to break in half. Just barely good enough.

      bye
      vic

      --
      Design is a conversation with the situation. Tricksters go deeper and
      wider. Perfectionists polish. Artists embellish. Namemakers skyscrape.