Agile Tour DC Oct. 22 - Agile Essentials, Enterprise and Government Agility

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      Join us for the first AgileDC Conference on October 22, 2010. This one day conference aims to serve agile practitioners in the DC area through the following 3 tracks.

      -Agile Essentials - Get the skills you need to get started.
      -Enterprise and Government Agility - See how it works in the large and hear from a Panel of practitioners working in government.
      - Open Talks Track - Create the conference you want in this Open Space (like) track. Don't see a talk on one of the other two tracks propose one or attend one of the 4 concurrent Open Talks.

      Lots of great speakers a wonderful venue, local food, 8 PDUs and all proceeds go to charity. Who could ask for anything more.

      Our seats are going fast and our schedule is finalized. for more information go to.
      http://AgileDC.org

      Registration & Price
      Register for this conference at http://agiletourdc.eventbrite.com/
      Early bird discounted Fee : $75 Available until Oct 1st.

      Take an additional $10 off by using this discount code.
      "AgileDC"

      Regular registration Fee : $90

      Location:
      Conference Center
      4000 Wisconsin Ave, NW
      Washington, DC 20016

      Easy metro access from Tenlytown AU metro stop on the Red Line