[ANN] CFP: Agile & Beyond 2011

  • Nayan Hajratwala
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      Greetings!

      This is a reminder that the deadline for Agile & Beyond 2011 session proposals is fast approaching.

      Call for Proposals - Agile & Beyond 2011

      Saturday, March 12, 2011 -- Henry Ford Conference Center, Dearborn, MI

      We are currently looking for the following types of sessions on a variety of agile/lean topics:

      Submission Deadline: Nov 15, 2010 11:59 PM
      * 75 minute sessions
      * 150 minute interactive process workshops

      Submission Deadline: Oct 25, 2010 11:59 PM
      * 150 minute interactive technical workshops

      Sessions should be submitted at: http://bit.ly/aab-submit

      twitter: @AgileAndBeyond #AgileAndBeyond

      We currently expect an attendance of about 600-700 mostly regional attendees.

      This is a conference organized and run by volunteers. The low registration fee is a reflection of the generosity of our sponsors. While we pay registration fees for our speakers, we are unable to provide additional support in terms of hotel or travel. We are grateful for the speakers who donate their time and, in some cases, their travel to help this community organized conference.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

      ----
      Nayan Hajratwala <nayan@...>
      Presenter Liason, Agile & Beyond 2011