Program for Managing Benchmark Results

  • Shlomi Fish
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      I keep a log of benchmark results for Freecell Solver (
      http://fc-solve.berlios.de/ ) here:

      http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/fc-solve/trunk/fc-solve/benchmarks/

      (see the "log.txt" and "shlomif-acer-laptop-log.txt" files)

      I've been keeping them as a text file, but I've been wondering if there's a
      dedicated program for doing that. My requirements are that it would be
      open-source and that it would give enough flexibility with recording the
      parameters with support for several branches and a cross-product of
      compilation and run-time options. Though naturally, if it's open-source and
      lacks a feaure I need, I can always improve it and submit a patch for it
      upstream.

      The usual ways I tried of looking for this on http://freshmeat.net/ or Google
      failed to yield any results.

      Any pointers would be appreciated.