Agile Tour DC Early bird discount ends tomorrow.

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Our seats are going fast and our schedule is nearly finalized. for more information go to.

      http://AgileDC.org

      Join us for the first Agile Tour DC on October 22, 2010. This one day conference aims to serve agile practitioners in the DC area through the following 3 tracks.

      -Agile Essentials - Get the skills you need to get started.
      -Enterprise and Government Agility - See how it works in the large and hear from a Panel of practitioners working in government.
      - Open Talks Track - Create the conference you want in this Open Space (like) track. Don't see a talk on one of the other two tracks propose one or attend one of the 4 concurrent Open Talks.

      Registration & Price
      Register for this conference at http://agiletourdc.eventbrite.com/
      Early bird discounted Fee : $75 Available until Oct 1st.

      Take an additional $10 off by using this discount code.
      Discount Code: AgileDC

      Regular registration Fee : $90

      Location:
      Conference Center
      4000 Wisconsin Ave, NW
      Washington, DC 20016

      Easy metro access from Tenlytown AU metro stop on the Red Line