Re: ANN: Free Sprintometer v5.05 with 3D Burn Down chart and user defined work types

  • sergei.andrz
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2010
      By definition each bar reflects percentage of work left at the end of correspondent sprint work day.

      94% for work type 'Testing' means that at the end of fist sprint day (April 28) 94% of testing was to do and hence 6% was done so far.

      For sure we could start 3D burn down from one day before sprint (or calculate bar height for day start instead of day end) but do you really need to see always 100% for all bars for the first date in the chart? It will be just spending of chart space.