Re: [XP] Teaching practices outside of a team scope

  • Wouter Lagerweij
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
      Thanks Charlie,

      I will certainly follow this advice, and I'm arranging to get everyone (as
      far as possible...) together to discuss.

      I have noticed in the past (in other companies) that there are often
      misconceptions about some of the practices that need to be addressed as
      well. Pairing doesn't seem to register much except as a knowledge transfer
      approach, and TDD is surprisingly often thought to be 'Tests Deemed Done'...
      It seems that for most people the value of the practices is only clear after
      having experienced working with them. This time I will need to convince more
      directly...

      Wouter