like to guage interest for starting an Agile User Group in the North East UK

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Hi, Just wondered if there are any members here from the North East, UK as I would like to guage the interest in setting up a User Group to discuss all things agile and to share our experiences face to face.

      Be good to know where you are in the North East, when. where and how often you would prefer to get together?