Looking for Success Stories with ATDD

  • kpughconsult
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 12:20 PM
      I'm looking for stories of success with Acceptance Test Driven Development. I'll be adding them to my new book, which you can take a peek at: http://www.prefactoring.org/TheTriad.pdf. It doesn't matter the form of automation – Fit, easyb, cucumber, xUnit , or … – or whether you automated them completely.

      The stories should be 100-1000 words. If you have posted one on the web somewhere, just send me the link and I'll take it from there. If it's too long, I'll edit it and check back with you with the edited story.

      You can contact me directly at ken.pugh@...

      Thanks.

      Ken
    • Keith Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 1:24 PM
        There's a magazine article at industrial logic dot com - google for story-test driven development and Joshua Kerievsky.

        C. Keith Ray

        Amplify Your Agility
        Coaching | Training | Assessment | eLearning
        http://industriallogic.com