Re: [XP] How to manage a physical task board with many stories and tasks

  • Sanjay Sudhakhar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2010
      Hi Tiago ,

      It is a good approach to use the WIP concept kanban philosophy in physical
      boards. I am using it in my team. We usually group all the other cards and
      put it in a small box sticked in the wall under its respective lane so that
      people at any point of time don't see so many cards in a wall which may
      affect them negatively in terms of thinking there is so much more to
      accomplish.

      BUT , Having a sub limit in each lane of the wall and grouping the rest also
      means that you are potentially removing a visual indicator in your wall from
      analyzing if there is an overflow in any of the sub lanes within the wall
      which could be a potential SMELL in your project.

      Regards,
      Sanjay

      --
      Regards,