[ANN] Survey Invitation: Agile Practices in Industry

  • Martin Lechner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      Dear members,

      Agile Practices in Industry Survey: http://m3survey.ist.tugraz.at/survey

      I am aware that some people do not like surveys.
      So I apologize and ask these people to ignore the mail.

      The others please take 10-15 minutes to fill it out and
      maybe forward this mail to other persons.
      Results can be checked online at the survey url.

      Please participate in this survey to assess the state of agile development in industry.
      It is part of my PhD work which covers the introduction, usage, and problems of agile methods and
      practices.
      Your answers are very valuable for me as they reflect the "real world" conditions.
      The survey is completely anonymous and is targeted at people working in the SW industry
      but not necessarily with agile methodologies.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at: mlechner@...

      Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

      Br
      Martin Lechner