Re: [XP] Continuous Integration - Build Alert

  • Cory Foy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2010
      Hi Balaji,

      balajidl wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Where can I buy (online only) a continuous integration build alert device. We already use email based build status but we want something real like Nabaztag.
      > Please let me know what device you suggest and where I can buy it online.

      Here's a post about what we used:
      http://blog.coryfoy.com/2008/10/build-status-lamp-with-ruby-and-teamcity/

      I ended up modifying the script to use Speech to Text to say a message
      that the build was broken as well. I can dig that up if you'd like it.
      But it was as cheap as a pair of speakers, a Lava Lamp and a basic X10
      controller.

      --
      Cory Foy
      http://www.coryfoy.com