Re: [XP] Re: Results are in on organizational culture survey

    Message 1 of 55 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hello, imeshev. On Wednesday, July 7, 2010, at 3:02:17 PM, you
      wrote:

      > 120 respondents is a statistically insignificant set. You cannot
      > draw any conclusions from it. If you do, they will be meaningless.

      Bayes' theorem?

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Talent determines how fast you get good, not how good you get.
      -- Richard Gabriel
    • Laurent Bossavit
      Message 55 of 55 , Jul 14, 2010
        Hi Paul,
        > Well done! Keeps us all posted. In fact can you tells us more?

        I'm just getting things off the ground at the moment, so I may have
        more to tell in a few months. The initiative is called Institut Agile
        and aims at two things, growing the agile business ecosystem and
        getting agile on the map as a research topic on an equivalent footing
        to "software engineering". The scope is (for now) local to France. One
        of the first items on the roadmap is to start establishing a database
        of projects for the purposes of those longitudinal studies I mentioned
        in the article I posted earlier. Another is to get in touch with
        everyone I can find doing research on agile practices (typically in
        software engineering departments) and put them in touch with each other.

        Cheers,
        Laurent Bossavit
        laurent@...