Re: FW: [XP] Re: Stop crippling agile, back to basics

    Message 1 of 65 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hello, Marvin. On Thursday, June 24, 2010, at 6:38:06 AM, you
      wrote:

      > A MANIFESTO OF SECOND BEST ALTERNATIVES

      I wrote an article directed at this question:

      Can doing something anti-Agile be more effective?

      Let’s consider two “dimensions” of a project, the extent to which
      it adheres to “Agile” values, and the extent to which it is an
      effective or successful project.

      http://xprogramming.com/articles/can-doing-something-anti-agile-be-more-effective/

      Enjoy ...

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      I don't do force. People should do what they want, and experience
      the consequences.
      How are productivity and personal preference balanced?
      You get to decide.
      Message 65 of 65 , Jul 23, 2010
        Hello, Jeff. On Friday, July 23, 2010, at 7:52:49 AM, you wrote:

        >> Yes. I only have one major issue with your cards, which is that I
        >> didn't think of it and do it first. That wouldn't be so bad if you
        >> were screwing them up but unfortunately they're great.

        > Drat. Sorry about that. Many thanks, though.

        > That would be a great inclusion on a card to be included in the deck
        > ("Four out of Five Experts Agree", or something like that), if you're
        > willing to offer up the quote.

        Sure ...

        www.xprogramming.com/blog