Re: [XP] what is meant by software architecture change?

  • D.AndrĂ© Dhondt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28 10:41 AM
      On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Muhammad Waseem <wasi_msse@...>wrote:

      > any one likes to explain about what called software architecture change?

      Just curious--why do you ask?

      Maybe you can get away with simple design without any specific knowledge on
      architecture... if pressed for more I'd say it is the way software is
      organized on a scale that's larger than modules... but most of our focus
      will be on consistency, removal of duplication, clarity, etc., so having
      architecture itself is not a goal.

      --
      D. André Dhondt
      mobile: 011 33 671 034 984