Re: [XP] Re: Stop crippling agile, back to basics

    Message 1 of 65 , Jun 24, 2010
      Hello, Ilja. On Thursday, June 24, 2010, at 7:11:13 AM, you wrote:

      > Just in case you didn't know, this group's email archive is public. So
      > the original message is already "out there", viewable and linkable by
      > everyone who knows how to browse the web.

      Yes, as group owner I do know that. :) That's not quite the same as
      pushing the news out. I might blog about it today tho. People seem
      to think it's not hideously nasty. And Marvin has an interesting
      list, to which I'll respond later ...

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Improvement stops when we start believing that
      ideas about how to improve are insulting.
      Message 65 of 65 , Jul 23, 2010
        Hello, Jeff. On Friday, July 23, 2010, at 7:52:49 AM, you wrote:

        >> Yes. I only have one major issue with your cards, which is that I
        >> didn't think of it and do it first. That wouldn't be so bad if you
        >> were screwing them up but unfortunately they're great.

        > Drat. Sorry about that. Many thanks, though.

        > That would be a great inclusion on a card to be included in the deck
        > ("Four out of Five Experts Agree", or something like that), if you're
        > willing to offer up the quote.

        Sure ...

        www.xprogramming.com/blog