Re: TDD with Excel macros (VBA)

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
      > Clark Ching has a tutorial on TDD, conducted within Excel:
      >
      > http://www.clarkeching.com/files/tdd_for_managers_and_nonprogrammers_usi
      > ng_excell_and_vba_final.pdf

      Does it say to use Debug.Assert tests(), so if you debug you run all the
      tests, and if you don't then the target of the Assert vanishes?

      Also, just about the only assertion available is Debug.Assert, because it
      merges with the debugger so smoothly. That can lead to "enhanced editing",
      which is better than "debugging because you have no choice".

      Also, may I ask if anyone here would like some detailed consulting on how to
      assemble a good TDD and Continuous Integration rig? That's what I've been
      doing for the past 10 years, and I need to take it on the road!

      Picture not related.

      --
      Phlip
      http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand