Diversity in Agile Series: Your Team Needs Women

  • D.AndrĂ© Dhondt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      A few months ago a project was funded by the Agile Alliance to start
      promoting more diversity on our teams--meaning that when we look around the
      team room, we want to see variety in terms of educational background,
      gender, culture, and race. This program will roll out in an iterative
      fashion, and will bring news-like coverage of compelling stories of everyday
      team members that are doing great work.

      The first iteration is a focus on Women in Agile. Although not all the
      details have been set, it is already possible to publicly recognize one (or
      more) women you consider to be role model(s) or who have made a significant
      contribution to your career:

      http://bit.ly/yourteamneedswomen

      Please join us in acknowledging the support we've received from the women in
      our midst, and in so doing, expand the positive influence they've had in the
      community.

      --
      D. André Dhondt
      mobile: 011 33 671 034 984

      Support low-cost conferences -- http://AgileTour.org/
      Mentor/be mentored for free: the Agile Skills Project
      http://www.AgileSkillsProject.org/