Survey Invitation: Agile Practices in Industry

  • Martin Lechner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      Dear members,

      I am aware of the discussions about surveys in this group and that many do not like them.
      So I apologize and ask these people to ignore the mail.

      The others please read on and maybe forward this mail to other persons.
      -------------

      Agile Practices in Industry Survey: http://m3survey.ist.tugraz.at/survey/index.php?sid=46842

      Please participate in this survey to assess the state of agile development in industry.
      It is part of my PhD work which covers the introduction, usage, and problems of agile methods and
      practices.
      Your answers are very valuable for me as they reflect the "real world" conditions.

      The survey is targeted at people working in the SW industry
      but not necessarily with agile methodologies.
      It is completely anonymous and consists of three parts:

      1. A short (approx. 10 minutes) general questionnaire about agile development in general.
      2. Detailed questions about some controversial individual agile practices (15-20min)
      3. Detailed questions about individual agile practices (15-20min)

      As the second and the third part are more fine-grained and contain also many free text answers they
      will provide a more detailed and better picture, but it will also take longer to complete.
      So I beg you to be patient and complete the survey.
      If necessary it is possible stop and continue at a later time.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at: mlechner@...

      Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

      Br
      Martin Lechner